NOSA will be running a SAMTRAC course over December 2017 and January 2018, combining the best of both the classroom and e-learning options.
Book and pay R15 900 (incl. VAT) by the 24th of November and you’ll receive a SAMTRAC e-learning training pack. You’ll have two weeks to work through the modules online, at the end of which (by 11 December), you’ll complete a pre-assessment. Once NOSA has declared you competent, you will proceed to the five-day classroom component, scheduled to take place between the 15th and 19th of January.
What if I’m not found competent?You’ll have two more chances to attempt the pre-assessment (on the 15th and the 20th of December).
Your SAMTRAC exam is then scheduled for the 2nd of February.
- The course aligns with exactly the same accreditation.
- Part-time study will mean easier integration with your schedule.
- The course costs less than the normal price.
- You’ll spend less time in the classroom, which means fewer hours away from work.
- The greater self-study component means you get to set your pace.
- There is a greater practical element.