There are several features available to you on NOSA’s new Client Portal that will add to your customer experience. But, we are aware that to adopt something new sometimes needs a little encouragement. Today, we’ll highlight the differences between manual and online booking – and how new can definitely mean improved.
How your company used to register for our training courses
Up to now, your company has probably done the following:
- Contacted our call centre/regional office to enquire about a course. Sometimes this would be done by the HR department, sometimes by an individual employee.
- An agent has then supplied them with the registration forms, which has included a manual, and rather lengthy booking agreement, which you were required to complete.
- This was returned along with proof of payment.
- Confirmation of the booking was sent via email.
- Following successful completion of the training, the student in question received an SMS with their results and then another to confirm that the printout of their certificate was ready for collection from the branch where they attended training.
But it rarely ends there – do any of the following scenarios sound familiar?
- Sometimes a training certificate is misplaced, or the student needs an additional copy.
- An employee needs to update their training (for example, their first aid skills), but you cannot remember exactly when their certification expires.
- You want to send an employee for additional training, but need to know exactly which courses they previously registered to do.
All of these would result in another round of contacting an appropriate agent or regional office to request assistance. And turnaround within a day is not always possible.
Once a customer has registered on the Portal this is how easy it will be to book online for any of our training courses.
Step #1: Login to the Client Portal.
Step #2: Select online booking.
As an existing NOSA client, your company’s details will be on the system, and these fields will be pre-populated when you enter your company name (i.e. you will not have to recapture the basic information every time you wish to make a booking).
Step #3: Add the course you’re interested in, the date you wish to attend and the branch information.
Step # 4: A contact centre agent will contact you to confirm dates and availability.
Step # 5: You must then supply proof of payment.
Step #6: Confirmation of your booking will be sent via email.
Step #7: Following successful completion of the training, the student in question will receive an SMS with their results. A second SMS will be sent to confirm that the printout of their certificate is ready for collection from the branch where they attended training.
If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us on [email protected].